The Worlds Best Teachers Blog will honor all the teachers who are underpaid, overworked, and under appreciated. Many teachers are not recognized for there continuing education efforts. This blog is an opportunity for students, parents and teachers to honor, comment and request to add a teacher to the Worlds Best Teacher Blog. Who do you think is The Worlds Best Teacher?
How can you add a teacher to the Worlds Best Teachers Blog?
1. Send me a small article or essay why you think a teacher should be honored on the Worlds Best Teachers Blog.
2. The best way to send the article or essay is to click on the link above and go to the bottom of the article and post a comment or send email to email@example.com
3. Once you post a comment I will receive an automatic email and I will either approve or disapprove the comments
Attention all high school and college teachers: I need your help with a massive project. I own the domain name http://www.WorldsLargestBlog.com (Note: I had the domain forwarded to my Education-Homepage.com) and I want to create The Worlds Largest Blog. I need volunteer authors, students, parents or teachers who want to write small articles for blogs I have reserved.
Many students are looking for real world experience, internships and can not get that real world experience. I can provide exciting opportunities for all students who want to knock on the door, because this door will open. It is written Seek and You Will Find!
I have about 500 blogs and I need 500 volunteer authors. How do you pick the blog title to talk about?
2. After you go see the Worlds Greatest Teachers Blog, scroll down and just below the google ads you will see "About Me"
3. I want you to click on the link that says "View My Complete Profile"
4. You need to scroll down a little and you will see over 500 blog topics to pick and choose.
5. I will break down the topics into categories of interest because some names are big internet marketing experts, etc
6. Once you find a topic you really want to write and post comments on send me an email with a small essay why you want to be an author to that blog topic?
7. If I get to many applications for one topic I will notify you to pick another topic or I can have multiple authors for one blog.
What are the requirements to become an author to a blog?
1. The person must be truly interested in the subject of the blog to truly learn and receive the benefits of true education.
2. The person should post a comment to the blog at least once per week recommended or every 2 weeks.
3. The post to the blog can be a few sentances or a small article, there are no limits on what you want to say.
4. If you really like to talk then post comments to your blog everyday, your mind has no limits.
5. Some students can't seem to socialize in groups and this blog is an opportunity to free your voice within to the world.
6. I would like all authors to send me a small essay on why they want to be an published author and why they chose the blog topic.
How will I Learn How to Blog and I need step by step instructions?
1. I will send you complete step by step instructions on how to blog.
2. The volunteer authors will be given passwords that allows them into the blog to post articles and comments.
What are the rules on blogging and posting comments?
1. Try to be as positive as you can be on any topic your writing because you want to stay in the mental positive zone of light not darkness.
2. Use your common sense and no vulger language.
3. No racial comments or hate comments. just use your common sense because every word you write is recorded, published and archived.
4. Only the authors can access the blog with the password, any violation will terminate your priveleges.
5. If it's a class room project then the teacher and the student will be given the passwords to the blog
6. You can not change the layout template of the blog.
7. You can not change any html codes in the blog template.
8. Specific html coding is placed for rss feeds and becomes very complicated to explain, so don't mess with any coding.
9. Your main goal is to post comments and small articles of interest to the blog. You are allowed to create your content any way you want, big and bold, color letters, whatever?
Here are some of the benefits for the teachers!
1. The teacher could ask the student to volunteer to become an author to a blog.
2. The teacher could give extra credit points for students who post articles to the blog.
3. The teacher could easily go view the blog to see the students posted articles.
4. There is no write or wrong article, the student is posting his own viewpoint on the subject of the blog.
5. The teacher is letting the students become journalists, researching then posting their small articles on a blog for the world to see.
6. The teacher will be encouraging students to express there congressional rights "Freedom of Speech" to the maximum degree.
7. Blog posting is current technology once reserved for journalists now available for the poorest person in the world who has access to a computer.
Here are the some of the benefits to the students!
1. The student becomes a published author online for the world to see his writing skills.
2. The student learns how to reasearh, cut and paste from other articles , then creating his own article.
3. The student will be involved in the creation of the Worlds Largest Blog.
4. Every student will get a letter of recommendation from The Worlds Largest Blog owner Robert Reuter, BS.
5. The student can add his blog to his resume and will impress any corporation or business who see's that students writing skills.
6. Every article a student writes that is posted to a blog is archived for future reference and is included in the search engines
7. If 2 students went to a job interview with almost identical GPA scores and everything being equal but one student had posted articles to a blog for one year I would hire the student who had the writing, real world experience and computer skills.